Office Telephone: 8621-65853850-8039
Master in Transportation& Communications Plan and Management, Shanghai Maritime University, 2009
Ph.D. Candidate in Transportation & Communications Plan and Management, Shanghai Maritime University, since 2012
About Zhou Dequan
Zhou Dequan is the director of Domestic Shipping Research Department, Shanghai International Shipping Institute,responsible for China Shipping Prosperity Index(CSPI) and China’s domestic shipping market analysis.In 2010, he accurately forecasted the double dip of shipping market. Zhou Dequan is committed to research of shipping management and port management and has published more than 20 analysis articles, including China’s Shipping Industry Development Tendency Based on China Shipping Prosperity Index (CSPI), Chinese Shipping Enterprise Development Strategy in Post-crisis Times, The Dim Prospect of China’s Shipping Industry, The Possibility of Shipping Industry’s Double Dip. He is the columnist for the magazine, Shipping Management and has participated in the compilation of several textbooks, such as The Formation and Development of International Shipping Center, The Discovery and Practice of Shanghai International Shipping Center, etc.
Zhou Dequan has also been devoted to several research projects, including:
1. Knowledge-based Implication and Methodology about the Development of Shanghai International Shipping Center
2. The Responsibility and Function of Non-governmental Association and Organization in Shanghai International Shipping Center Construction
3. Policy Implementation of “LandlordPort” and the “Within the Territory but Outside of Custom” in International Shipping Development Comprehensive Pilot
4. Shanghai Shipping & Ports Twelfth-five Development Plan
5. Local Legislation to Promote the Development of Shanghai International Shipping Center
6. Evaluating Index System for Shanghai International Shipping Center Construction
7. The Prosperity Alertness System for Dry Bulk Shipping Market
As a major participant, the project of Knowledge-based Implication and Methodology about the Development of Shanghai International Shipping Centerwon the Third Prize of the China Port Science and Technology Progress Award.